Complaint To get refund of 6000 rs

  • To get refund, 2 lady from parinay setu marrige beuro indore - To get refund of 6000 rs
    Reena on 2018-12-28 12:03:27

    Good morning all team members
    Respected sir
    I have complained against a marrige beuro...running by Mrs manisha vyas...named parinay setu in Indore. ..they didn't refund yet... as they provide all the fake numbers. ..n didn't show licence yet...i think they didn't have licence....plzz its a kind request ....i want my refund as they didn't do anything instead providing all the fake numbers.
    ...thanking u